what are some good mods?

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
assasinseye1

what are some good mods?

Post by assasinseye1 »

Im looking for some mods that are not over 1.gb, i have desert combat,ww1 mod..please dont say forgoten hope,eve of destruction...everytime I play thos the game is so laggy, I had high hopes for the star wars mod but no one plays it online anymore..even tho it is a great mod... :cry:..
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Bonaparte

Re: what are some good mods?

Post by Bonaparte »

yes, bf1942 is dying :cry:
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

Bonaparte wrote:yes, bf1942 is dying :cry:

everyone moved on 2 consle games :cry: at least i have bad company,...but you cant mod :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Wow. Assasinseye1 slow down. First off this question has been asked before and a question like this is better asked via PM or a trip through Google land. :P

Please read up on the forum rules....

Try not to post questions that might not contribute much to the forum or may have been asked before. One of the commen sense rules I think applies in this case.

P.S

Also would ask that some more specific rules be posted. As the only rules fo0k posted is rather vague beyond that is what established thus far with previously locked threads. Having more specific rules in place might make my job a bit easier when a thread or post falls in the gray area. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!