Common NetworableInfo's

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
professor_smith

Common NetworableInfo's

Post by professor_smith »

Okay, after some testing around with the common networkableInfo Scripts, such as: HandFirearmInfo, TankFirearmInfo, PlaneFirearmInfo, SpringInfo, etc. However, when I simply change these basic Info Scripts, by adding "_HT" (for the HTroop mod), onto the ends of said scripts, changing them on their correct weapons, the debugger tells me that I am missing the scripts (as they're written in the vanilla bf1942, without the "_HT" on the end). So then I add them back in to the common folder's Network.con file, alongside the modified ones (i.e. PlaneFirearmInfo in the same Network.con file as PlaneFirearmInfo_HT), and even though I didn't change the scripts back in their corresponding weapon.con files, I don't get the error anymore, and the maps load in singleplayer mode or over a local/internet game with only the host player in the server, but when the client connects, the server crashes. Does this mean that the hand weapons, and vehicles, machine guns, Etc that normally have these common networkableInfo scripts, need to have them in their weapon files, as the vanilla Scripts to make t so that the server doesn't crash? Also, is their a limit to the number of "NetworkableInfo.CreateNewInfo" scripts that can be in the Common/Network.con file?
Lets make war games, not war.
buschhans

Re: Common NetworableInfo's

Post by buschhans »

I dont know it, but you can ask to come with some developers in common there: click here
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/