Dedicated Server Errors

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
professor_smith

Dedicated Server Errors

Post by professor_smith »

Howdy Folks,
Professor_Smith here with another modding issue to figure out. I have recently released my HTroop v1.2 Beta to my playtesters. We are now testing out various maps over a Dedicated Server. However, when a map loads on the Client end (after connecting to the server), it looks like this (see attached screenshot below), and when you select a spawn point, and try to spawn in, you cannot do so. Or you can spawn in, but when you jump into a naval vessel's gun emplacement, and the vessel is destroyed, you are stuck in the emplacement, dead, but not dead, and/or the client disconnects. This does not only happen in maps with Naval Vessels. Sometimes it happens in smaller maps as well, with no spawning objects. I have been researching and fiddling around with my game video settings (Resolution, Bit Depth, and Refresh Rate), which seems to help in getting the client's objects to initially load, but then it has the same issues as I've listed above.
Can anyone help me here? I really am very close to finishing this mod (17+ years in the making so far). Please Help!
ScreenShot247.jpg
Thank You,

Joshua
Professor_Smith
Lets make war games, not war.