Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Battlecraft 1942 .lst file

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Skull Kid

Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Battlecraft 1942 .lst file

Post by Skull Kid »

So, after much trial and error. I have put together a fhsw.lst file for Battlecraft 1942. Please be aware that this .lst file contains vehicles only so far. Approximately 300 entries in the .lst file means that there are no buildings, props, vegetation or anything like that that will show up once a map is loaded or created. But placing vehicles is of course possible.

Of course as there are surely hundreds of kits for Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon, I'll leave that out. That task would surely not be an easy one, but if wanted, I can surely generate one fhsw.cfg file specifically with all kits as well. I just need more time for that.

Also please note that I've only made one category for every vehicle called "[FHSW_VEHICLES]". All air, land and sea vehicles are under that.

Lastly, have fun and happy mapping! :D

EDIT: I've now added the structures, props and vegetation from the vanilla game. It seems to work with the Forgotten Hope and Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon stuff as well :D

EDIT2: Although the *.lst with the vanilla objects works to open the object browser, I can not guarantee that it'll work with every single object or vehicle in Battlecraft 1942.

EDIT3 (2021-05-04): I've updated the Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon lst file for 0.621 :D
Attachments
fhsw.zip
(15.21 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
fhsw_with_vanilla_stuff.zip
(6.05 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Last edited by Skull Kid on Tue May 04, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Skull Kid
Crash42modder

Re: Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Battlecraft 1942 .lst file

Post by Crash42modder »

Well done. Do you have plans to update them with more stuff?
Skull Kid

Re: Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Battlecraft 1942 .lst file

Post by Skull Kid »

I may, in the future :)
Regards,

Skull Kid