Looking for a team of modders!

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
MR PINK BALLS

Re: Looking for a team of modders!

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

if anyone else of skill joins in I can do some modeling and skinning.
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

I consider myself strong in everything except coding,so Ill help if you can get more than 2 people working on this,I occupy most of my time with pb mod.
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

Well i wouldn't wanna do much... but if you want i have a swat unit ready to go with new weps, modified existing weps, swat skinz, accessories, re-skinned vehicles... blah blah & blah. Haven't done new voices yet, but do have scripts ready to go. There's a few things that need to be refined, like the soldier & wep icons. All yours free of charge... i'll never complete a full mod myself! :twisted:
Pray hard, die fast
crazymx3000

Post by crazymx3000 »

im alright with coding (how storng things are , how big the effect is, how fast things are, and yea) im also i bit good about modeling (my brother is better).
im not sure if i want to help or not though , since im working on mods of my own and im feeling a bit lazy at times. :roll:
Bonaparte

Post by Bonaparte »

I can do mapping, i have lots of experience of mapping with editor42 for example.
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

Tryouts? Ok i'll hit the gym & get in shape! :twisted:
Pray hard, die fast
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

SWAT soldier skins/textures
http://www.mediafire.com/?qzgtmym0izg
these are just the soldier body textures ( upper, lower, head & hands ). I can send more textures for backpack, hip pack & helmet if you want.
Pray hard, die fast
crazymx3000

Post by crazymx3000 »

i might help with your mod later on due to my own mods i would like to complete. i might decide not to finish some of my mods.(i got 2 mods , ninja mod and iron age mod) the ninja mod that im working on has had some troubles so that might be one ill stop and the iron age one i might need to put on hold to help you guys...
please keep in mind that i suck at modeling but i still do and still learning , and also my coding is alright , it would help if im not the only one coding because i cant do everything in coding.

but anyway , ill do my best 8-)
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

Ok, here's the SWAT soldiers minus the kits & weapons.

includes BFSoldier, backpack, goggles, helmet & textures for all. Note: the swat helmet has collisions!
http://www.mediafire.com/?niitztmzn1d

i can also upload the kits, weapons & vehicles if you'd like.
Pray hard, die fast
Bonaparte

Post by Bonaparte »

I have an idea for this mod. when we have weapons and everything else we need, we should make a map where soldiers are placed inside of a big plane like in mw1 bonus mission. And swat should reach a bomb and destroy it. And if possible it would be cool if the plane exploded and swat should jump and the map would end. Like in fhsw ratte mission. :D :D