battlefield 1942 wake demo

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
battleground

battlefield 1942 wake demo

Post by battleground »

does any1 kno how to add an allied battleship to wake island demo 1942? your imfo was GREAT, thank you for solving our ? 8-)
Last edited by battleground on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vilespring

Re: battlefield 1942 wake demo

Post by Vilespring »

Why you still using the demo? You can get the full version for free on Origin. The demo is kinda useless. First of all, does the demo even HAVE all the vehicles in it?
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
battleground

Re:allied battleship for battlefieldfield 1942 wake demo

Post by battleground »

sorry you feel that way about the demo, but we at [email protected] like the game as it was intended to be played,we like the weapons of 1942 as they were in 1942,,,,,just tryin to make a lil bit more fun by having an allied battleship in demo,,,i have seen it b4 on other demo servers but found no1 that had any imfo on how to do so.we like running our own demo server to keep every1 playing on the same fair level of play. im sure u understand that.
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Vilespring wrote:Why you still using the demo? You can get the full version for free on Origin. The demo is kinda useless. First of all, does the demo even HAVE all the vehicles in it?
Obviously not if it's a demo.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

battleground wrote:does any1 kno how to add an allied battleship to wake island demo 1942? :?
I'm afraid it can't be done, there are no allied ships in the demo.

It could be done in the full game though, as already mentioned you can get it for free on Origin
https://www.origin.com/store/buy/battle ... e-ANW.html
battleground

Post by battleground »

thank you for your reply,,,,,,,,but i am certain i have seen allied ship in other demo servers, thanks again
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Are you sure it,,,,,,,,,,,,was a demo server? You can't add objects to a map if the objects' files don't exist.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
battleground

Post by battleground »

i cooda sworn i seen and played in a voodoo server (demo) that had a allied battleship, but voodoo is mustang zulu, biggest hack in demo game , and he hates bgserver,,,, thank you for reply
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

battleground wrote:i cooda sworn i seen and played in a voodoo server (demo) that had a allied battleship
Did the allied battleship look any different to the axis battleship?

Maybe they spawned an axis battleship, removed the soldier spawns from it and added an allied spawn point where the battleship was.

If you wanted to do that you would need to disable the engine on the battleship since the spawn point would not move with the ship and there would need to be a few other changes.
Last edited by Tuesday on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
takiwa

Re: Re:allied battleship for battlefieldfield 1942 wake demo

Post by takiwa »

battleground wrote:but we at [email protected] like the game as it was intended to be played,we like the weapons of 1942 as they were in 1942
did they change the weapons coding between the demo and the actual game release?