How do we do basic collisions?

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Swaffy

Re: How do we do basic collisions?

Post by Swaffy »

Thanks ApacheThunder for the in-depth explanation, I couldn't think very well that night because my brain was mush from college finals. Next time I'll take more time to think before trying to make a reply. Summer, I'm glad you got it figured out. You might want to slow down on some of those videos though, man you are really good at quickly sweeping through the file structure. If I tried going that fast I might end up reformatting my hard drive on accident. XD
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Summer

Post by Summer »

My apologies lol! I guess its because of all the back and forth problem solving that I've been doing to figure out what was causing all the problems! I'll try and slow down next time xD
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Saw both your videos. Good to see you eventually got it figured out. Looks like an existing object was overwriting what you were trying to do but turned out to be an older version of your custom object and not something from vanilla BF1942.

As for your question about 128 Planes. Fo0k is the one that made that map. Though I recall helping him in trying to add bots to the map when he first created the map.

It's been awhile since I last done anything with that map, so whatever state it's in now is all Fo0k's doing. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!