Can anyone tell me what this debugging error means?

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
professor_smith

Can anyone tell me what this debugging error means?

Post by professor_smith »

I am attempting to make that incredibly large Ratte tank that was created for Bf1942 (the one that you can walk around in like a ship and has separate player controlled turrets that spawn on it like a carrier's planes, allowing you to destroy them separately). The tank works just find in conquest mode and over a network in conquest mode, but in co-op mode it crashes. The debugging error that continues to come up before it crashes, is:

AIBot\BotMain.cpp(1203): Assert: AIBot: (static_cast<AIObject*>(obj)->isPrimary())

I have tried to figure out what this means, with no results. Does anyone have any idea what this means and how I can fix the issue?

Thank You,

Professor Smith
Lets make war games, not war.
BotHunter

Re: Can anyone tell me what this debugging error means?

Post by BotHunter »

Are you using Bf1942_r?? If so, please post the log file. (mods/Yourmod/logs/)
Thanks! :)
Walk quietly and carry a sniper rifle
professor_smith

The log is too large to place in a reply. How much of the log would you like me to place in my reply? Or are there specific lines you are searching for?

Thank You,

Professor Smith
professor_smith

If it helps, the debugging line that I posted, is directly from the log.
BotHunter

Post by BotHunter »

Post the last 20 lines. ;)
Senshi

Post by Senshi »

For big texts: http://www.pastebin.com

However, usually it suffices to post the last 20-30 lines of a logfile.
professor_smith

Adding descriptor for object of templateWalther_P38_9mm id 747 controlPointId -1 with 1 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(320): Debug: IoNetwork: Minimum bit size is 2
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateDeployable_German_ClusterMG id 748 controlPointId -1 with 1 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(320): Debug: IoNetwork: Minimum bit size is 2
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateRepairPack id 749 controlPointId -1 with 1 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateLandmine id 750 controlPointId -1 with 1 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateExpPack id 751 controlPointId -1 with 1 Unique properties
BFMultiPlayer\ServerGameLogic.cpp(191): Debug: BFMultiPlayer: Kit Picked Up: on object 745
AIBot\BotMain.cpp(5473): Debug: AIBot: 2 Johannes Pelzer has changed equipment.
AIStrategic\SAI.cpp(862): Debug: AIStrategic: Dead is alive
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18485EA8
Engine\WorldObjTemplBase\SimpleObject.cpp(165): Debug: WorldObjTemplBase: after setting the AI object; rc = 1
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E963D58
Engine\WorldObjTemplBase\SimpleObject.cpp(165): Debug: WorldObjTemplBase: after setting the AI object; rc = 1
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E963DB0
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E963E08
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E963E60
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18485EF8
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18485F48
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18485F98
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon id 752 controlPointId 3 with 6 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(320): Debug: IoNetwork: Minimum bit size is 38
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon_PC02 id 753 controlPointId 0 with 4 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(320): Debug: IoNetwork: Minimum bit size is 16
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon_PC03 id 754 controlPointId 1 with 4 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(320): Debug: IoNetwork: Minimum bit size is 16
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon_PC04 id 755 controlPointId 2 with 4 Unique properties
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18485FE8
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E963EB8
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E95E0D0
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E95E128
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 1E95E180
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18486038
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 18486088
AIKnowledge\AIObject.cpp(32): Debug: AIKnowledge: created an AIObject @ 184860D8
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon id 756 controlPointId 3 with 6 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(320): Debug: IoNetwork: Minimum bit size is 38
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon_PC02 id 757 controlPointId 0 with 4 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon_PC03 id 758 controlPointId 1 with 4 Unique properties
Engine\IoNetwork\NetworkManager.cpp(276): Debug: IoNetwork: Adding descriptor for object of templateStationary_Oerlikon_PC04 id 759 controlPointId 2 with 4 Unique properties
AI\BotManager.cpp(1137): Debug: AI: Bot 2 alive 'Johannes Pelzer'
AIBot\BotMain.cpp(1203): Assert: AIBot: (static_cast<AIObject*>(obj)->isPrimary())
BotHunter

Post by BotHunter »

It looks looks like this is the problem: Stationary_Oerlikon_PC04
exe

Post by exe »

If you want the Ratte in SP I suggest you start here: http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/ ... t&p=182503
professor_smith

BotHunter wrote:It looks looks like this is the problem: Stationary_Oerlikon_PC04
But what does Stationary_Oerlikon_PCO4 have to do with the Ratte tank, or this line: