Looking for a team of modders!

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Kuyong_Chuin

Re: Looking for a team of modders!

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

BTW uploaded the 747 and the airfield but textured with mostly textures you already have installed except two new textures, chromatic.dds and Metal40.dds both are in the texture subfolder at the link I already gave you below. Let me know if you need that mobile staircase/ramp.

PS I removed the static closed buildings from the airfield so you could use the hangers, gaurd house, radar bunkers and aircontrol towers built into the game already since some of them you can blow up in game and you can place them the way you like and not be stuck with how I had them setup.
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
Swaffy

Re: Looking for a team of modders!

Post by Swaffy »

I would like to join if I wasn't already going through pain editing my personal mod. Also, as a side note, there are still people who like Single Player modes more than on-line play. As a heads-up, you should consider creating bot support for a few maps. I realize that it is hard to add bot support, that's why I'm not pressuring any of you.

: )

God bless.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™