Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
reegad

Re: set up map in 3ds max

Post by reegad »

hehe :p well i got it set up in 3dsmax now, one way or the other <3
cajunwolf

Post by cajunwolf »

Kewl, think you could do a tutorial perhaps? the last time I did this, and mind you it was a script, was 8 to 9 years ago in Max 5? Anyhow I would love to learn more about the modeling side of the game as most of my focus has been ai and mapping.

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"
Senshi

Post by Senshi »

There is some thread by Apache Thunder on this, IIRC, at least that's how I remember learning about all this. I'm surprised I didn't manage to find it, seems there never was a proper tutorial made for this. Must be hidden in some discussion.
cajunwolf

Post by cajunwolf »

I would like to see that one. That's why I am working on an all inclusive mapping and AI tutorial(s), so all the information on the topic(s) will all be in one place. I will most likely put them on cajunwolf.com and link from bfsp and here. I have an unbelievable collection of bf tools and programs of all types I need to sift through and get posted. So much to do and so little time right?

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"