Howdy

Anything else, including fun stuff.. and a 'little' spam
Iced Earth

Howdy

Post by Iced Earth »

What's kicking? Folks still modding? I just built a pc for the first time in about 10 years, and of course the first game I installed was bf1942. I don't have the disks anymore so I used an abandoned ware version, but works just fine. Playing was different than I remember, haha.

I wish I still had all of my wake island mods... sandbags around the edges to prevent driving off, barb wire in the common wall glitch spots, modded beach spawns...and everything else!

How's everybody doing? Since 2010 I got married, have a family, and have been doing web dev professionally (I think my interest in modding got me into it!).

I'm not sure how much BF I'll play, but I'll give it the 'ol college try. Interested to hear what everyone has been up to!
Diamondback

Re: Howdy

Post by Diamondback »

Hello Iced Earth, it’s good to have you back. You might not know who I am since I started making client side mods for this game after you left. I remember you made a map called streets of paris, do you still have it somewhere? I’d like to upload it to a server if possible.

Cheers,

Diamondback
See my Strasbourg map project here.
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Hey Ice

Ditto

Literally... is how I’m doing!

Good to see ya, there’s a really good torrent out there with a fixed res / HD version of the game. Worth having.
freddy

Post by freddy »

Hi :)