DC Unauthorized v3.3 ready for combat!

Modern warfare for 1942
Mod Download, Serverside Mods and Custom Maps
Poow

Re: DC Unauthorized v3.1 ready for combat!

Post by Poow »

So it's not necessary to own the xpacks anymore?
You’re entering a world of pain!
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

...no....

You must still have the expansion packs! My mod would exceed 1GB in size if I were to include the xpack content needed with the xpack maps and stuff I put in the mod.

Also you can still probably run the mod fine without the xpacks since I had ported the jetpack over so that at least should work since I put it on several non xpack maps. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
=Vu= Viper-6

Post by =Vu= Viper-6 »

ok we and some of my guys downloaded DC Unauthorized v3.0 v3.1 v3.2 all looks good and plays good.some of the guys can't get to run and they play dc all the time.i my self can't use the jetpack it shutdown my game and reads bf1942 has encounter a problem and has to shut down. i dont have bf1942sw or road to rome- just battlefield1942 and desert combat v7 / desert combat final /battlegroup 42 v6.1 if you need more info on whats going let me know.still good job. we love it :D
HJGF

Post by HJGF »

well i think u need SW to the get the jetpack to work and maybe ur playing on vista (vista sucks)
=Vu= Viper-6

Post by =Vu= Viper-6 »

no just xp pro 3 gig amd x2 geforce 8400 2 gigs ddr2 800 on a gigabyte ma770-ud3
=Vu= Viper-6

Post by =Vu= Viper-6 »

your also right.my guys say vista suck and blows at the same time
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

He clearly says you still need the expansion packs.
Apache Thunder wrote:...no....

You must still have the expansion packs! My mod would exceed 1GB in size if I were to include the xpack content needed with the xpack maps and stuff I put in the mod.

Also you can still probably run the mod fine without the xpacks since I had ported the jetpack over so that at least should work since I put it on several non xpack maps. :P
=Vu= Viper-6

Post by =Vu= Viper-6 »

oo by the way we players at Vu are going to get the expansion packs so we can play this mod it's to good to pass up. and yes he did say you need the xpacks.
like i said,you did a good job on this mod just what we were looking for.you are the man keep up the good work and thanks.
=Vu= Viper-6

Re: DC Unauthorized v3.2 ready for combat!

Post by =Vu= Viper-6 »

hi apache thunder. well some of guys love the dcu mod v3.2 but still have 2 or 3 that can't get the mod to run.runs fine on sp but not on coop.they have all bf1942 xpacks and bf2 xpacks .i had one guy remove and reinstall all his game,but a no go.eney help would be nice.i got hie email adddress if would like to help him.still you did a dam good job.
=Vu= Viper-6

Post by =Vu= Viper-6 »

hi,apache thunder. ok here we go. my guys at Vu love you mod. i myself would like to know? what would be a good server setup to run your mod dcu 3.2 you know - cpu size and gigs of ram. it be nice to make something that run the mod.help,thank you