Zeuser, the DCX guy is here

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
Zeuser

Zeuser, the DCX guy is here

Post by Zeuser »

Yes... THAT Zeuser.

I was doing some cleaning and came across a CD of DCX I burned in the mid 2000s. I haven't worked on DCX since 2006. Anyway, I found the new bf1942 for windows 10 with the xpacks. Then Installed DC and DCX.

And sure enough, I still had the DCX source materials.

Well, long story short, I saw a number of bugs, issues and areas of improvements. Obviously, I installed all the tools and got to it.

Started a DCX youtube channel and I plan on producing another DCX in 2022.

I'm thinking of cutting out DC and DC final by effectively merging them into DCX as a single install.

I'm also pulling in some content from other bf1942 mods that I think would fit in nicely.

Yes... it's a pandemic thing! Lots of time for hobby stuff now.
Diamondback

Re: Zeuser, the DCX guy is here

Post by Diamondback »

Hello, nice to have you back!
See my Strasbourg map project here.
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Zeuser wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:06 am Yes... THAT Zeuser.

I was doing some cleaning and came across a CD of DCX I burned in the mid 2000s. I haven't worked on DCX since 2006. Anyway, I found the new bf1942 for windows 10 with the xpacks. Then Installed DC and DCX.

And sure enough, I still had the DCX source materials.

Well, long story short, I saw a number of bugs, issues and areas of improvements. Obviously, I installed all the tools and got to it.

Started a DCX youtube channel and I plan on producing another DCX in 2022.

I'm thinking of cutting out DC and DC final by effectively merging them into DCX as a single install.

I'm also pulling in some content from other bf1942 mods that I think would fit in nicely.

Yes... it's a pandemic thing! Lots of time for hobby stuff now.
It would be great, if do you can make the DCX COOP Map stable against crashes by loading? One guy, the name is bbfplayer, which i lost the contact, he developes the SuperDC mod till 2019. He created a lot of some new stuff for Desert Combat fans. You can download here SuperDC v2.4: Download or here: Download

Maybe here you can doing more, the SuperDC v2.4 Mod contains full Bot Support.
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Crash42modder

Post by Crash42modder »

Hi Zeuser.