need coop modded maps for my server

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
convict1

need coop modded maps for my server

Post by convict1 »

hi all i been out the modded game for years i just found this site anyone can upload any modded coop maps for either 1942 dc or dcfinal ijust wanna have some fun thanx

also if i wanna mod coop what do i look for n the say exzample berlin map
Senshi

Re: need coop modded maps for my server

Post by Senshi »

First: Welcome back :) . It's always nice to have "old ones" return.

Second: The one thing that will really help you a lot is getting a firmer grasp on the English language. You did not pose a question (usually indicated with a "?" thingy at the end...) which one could answer. Also, your writing is so bad that despite my best efforts I just can't understand what you want. But maybe it's just because English is just a school language for me.
convict1

Post by convict1 »

lol u know what i wrote dont b a smart ass ok all i ask was for a ccop map dum ass..if u gonna insult me plz dont reply to my threads thanx.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Oh boy. Childish responses and insults won't get you what you want either. Your request is overly broad and perhaps something more specific might help. He didn't have any ill intent or malice, so your just taking it too seriously.

Take a cool down and perhaps try and not resort to insults next time. If you post more insults and flaming I will be upping your warning level next time. Not the best way to make your come back to the forums. Thread locked for now. I'll leave it up for Senshi to decide how to respond to this. ;)

Welcome back though. Just work on that attitude and you'll be fine. :D
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!