Hello all

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
Kuyong_Chuin

Hello all

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Hello all.

I have played around changing things in the games but have not been able to do any map making or changes yet due to I can't get battlecraft to run. But I am looking forward to meeting and learning from you guys the ins and outs of modding battlefield 1942 and vietnam and the WWII mods. If someone needs and textures or 3d modeling done I can try to help out with that as much as I can. So greetings from middle TN, USA
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
fo0k

Re: Hello all

Post by fo0k »

Welcome to the site!

People here will be able to help you for sure. Just try to give plenty of information about the problem.
Battlecraft can be confusing to get working sometimes... Let us know exactly what's up?

See you around!
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

Im from Chattanooga TN
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

I live in Williamsport TN to be exact. I have 3ds max 8, photoshop CS, milkshape 3d 1.8.4, BFMDT 2.75, Bot factory 2.3 and BFB05 to work with plus lots of custom textures that I have made over the last few years while I was in college for digital entertainment and game design. I have ported the M21 from BFV into BF42 but have one problem I never ironed out yet the clip and bolt are 90 degrees out of wack other than that it works fine. But any way I can help just ask I have all the time in the world since I'm disabled I'm pretty much on my computer all the time but normally online at late night and early morning.
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
freddy

Post by freddy »

hi and welcome. :)