10 year old game - still attracting new modders...

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
KMP

10 year old game - still attracting new modders...

Post by KMP »

I mostly do vehicle and AI related coding, though I have also started to mess around with ed42, and some of the bot support tools.

If I can learn how to add AI to multiplayer maps, it's possible I might actually post some of my work for public download :D

I'm rather busy at the moment with real-life so modding progress from me will be a bit slow....

KMP
cajunwolf

Re: 10 year old game - still attracting new modders...

Post by cajunwolf »

Well howdy KMP and welcome. Glad to see another person interested in AI here. We have an active tread right now on the smallones and I am working on a tutorial on Strategic Areas and if I can finish it will post soon. I run Battlefieldsingleplayer.com but like hanging out over here too, many interesting and active modders and mappers here. When you get ready, jump in, and I can help you understand and apply ai to your maps no problem.

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Listen to CajunWolf. He's like that old[er] wise guy that knows a dump truck load of stuff about AI and how it behaves. All that jazz. You don't argue with him about AI or he'll cook you Cajun style. :D
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
cajunwolf

Post by cajunwolf »

That's alright Swaffy, you can call me old, I'm used to it (59 in another month). :D

With age comes wisdom, or at least you start to understand that every time you stick your hand in the fire, it burns your freaking hand, HAH.

Speaking of cooking .. the weather is getting right for a good Cajun gumbo yea! I make a good one too, being married to two cajun gals. I still cook my rue in my black iron pot, none of this store bought or microwave crap. Gotta a little Cajun meat market near here where I can get my supplies. ;)

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Welcome to the site KMP :)