How Do I Create Bunkers?

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
motoko

Re: How Do I Create Bunkers?

Post by motoko »

fo0k wrote:we made some secret ramps like this for interstate race maps.. was pretty funny when admins jumped into first place :)

in interstate its not really a big issue.. its not like you are just camping somewhere shooting someone.

but to make something like this you just place a building in the sky... make a patch file.. and then place it on the server..
only people with the same patch will be able to actually see the bunker.

If its a clan server then I guess its up to you if you add this... sounds like a fast way to loose players though.. if i got sniped from nowhere it would be the last you saw of me.. :/
It actually helps the server(or it atleast did for my clan), as long as you don't abuse it too much. You just show them in half way, and then they stay there trying to find their way in; quite amusing. It helped bring back people from when we took them off, and the adding of retarded bots also helped...
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

fo0k wrote:we made some secret ramps like this for interstate race maps.. was pretty funny when admins jumped into first place :)

in interstate its not really a big issue.. its not like you are just camping somewhere shooting someone.

but to make something like this you just place a building in the sky... make a patch file.. and then place it on the server..
only people with the same patch will be able to actually see the bunker.

If its a clan server then I guess its up to you if you add this... sounds like a fast way to loose players though.. if i got sniped from nowhere it would be the last you saw of me.. :/

Would you also be able to do this with vehicals?or spawn points
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

Master Jay wrote:i want to make a priveit bunker where only clan members can see with a patch
this is the most homo shit ever.

pardon my language...but really. its fucking gay.

EDIT:
Master Jay wrote:thanks fook also some reason i found a video on youtube how to make...

lol, from a hacking clan. mafia = fail at life.
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

i dont no mafia clan
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

i don't mean to be a dick, but it really does ruin the game. only the clans run by children (or the mental capacity of children) use them.
motoko

Post by motoko »

Iced Earth wrote:i don't mean to be a dick, but it really does ruin the game. only the clans run by children (or the mental capacity of children) use them.
Why do you complain that hacking ruins the game, when clans like MAFIA are on a completely different version then you? I mean, it's not like no one who plays on modded servers in 1.6 doesn't hack.
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

Did I complain that hacking ruins the game? No, I said that "private patch" bunkers ruin the game. It just so happens that 99% of servers that have "private areas" cheat. Hmmm.

So yes, I will go out on a limb and say these fucktards ruin the game experience. I don't care what patch its in. There are a lot of people who buy the game and simply don't know that there's a one megabyte patch they could download to play on some legitimate servers. Instead they're left with these idiots.
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

another thing you could do is go and look at FOXES site and ask for how they did it. :D just trying to help srry if it doesnt
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

i finish my bunkers :D

Download Link: http://www.filefront.com/16450915/World ... nkers.exe/

... i no i could of took screen shots but i was lazy :S
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!