Important Message

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
Senshi

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Post by Senshi »

Uhm, yeah, really tragic that you "lost" your clan. But before bashing here and going over board with this embarrassing kiddie talk (especially the "offer" of mikex222...yeah sure, you are such a big hacker :roll: . Every word of you describing "what you're gonna do" shows how full of bs you are) here you might want to grab your own nose first...

Perhaps consider this:
  • Why would he want to do that? Probably you did mess up along the path too, pretty much...
  • How could he get access to the website so easily? Either he's a good hacker and your security was poor, or you simply were very careless with the security ( I guess the latter is the case)
  • Why would 70% of your members be so dumb to follow the words of an "outcast" and why would you - as leader - be unable to correct that easily? I mean, there has to be some sort of communication for your clan (Forum, IM, Email, whatever) that would have quickly informed everyone about the situation...
HJGF

Post by HJGF »

Senshi wrote:Uhm, yeah, really tragic that you "lost" your clan. But before bashing here and going over board with this embarrassing kiddie talk (especially the "offer" of mikex222...yeah sure, you are such a big hacker :roll: . Every word of you describing "what you're gonna do" shows how full of bs you are) here you might want to grab your own nose first...

Perhaps consider this:
  • Why would he want to do that? Probably you did mess up along the path too, pretty much...
  • How could he get access to the website so easily? Either he's a good hacker and your security was poor, or you simply were very careless with the security ( I guess the latter is the case)
  • Why would 70% of your members be so dumb to follow the words of an "outcast" and why would you - as leader - be unable to correct that easily? I mean, there has to be some sort of communication for your clan (Forum, IM, Email, whatever) that would have quickly informed everyone about the situation...
fully agree with this guy
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

how is this so importnt????
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

lolz i don't like the title hacker and your say im not one so thats good... lolz my english is just basic even though i only know one language.
sorry i was just bored at the time,and wanted to find something to do, i can do alot of damage and never said i was gona like hack the site or anything. all i wanted is the email of that dude so that leads to his ip-address.

i don't really care what people think or say about me because they don't know who i really am.
peace out. 8-)
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
motoko

Post by motoko »

mikex222 wrote:lolz i don't like the title hacker and your say im not one so thats good... lolz my english is just basic even though i only know one language.
sorry i was just bored at the time,and wanted to find something to do, i can do alot of damage and never said i was gona like hack the site or anything. all i wanted is the email of that dude so that leads to his ip-address.

i don't really care what people think or say about me because they don't know who i really am.
peace out. 8-)
You only know one language and you admit to having only basic knowledge of it? Meh, I don't get that about most American kids, they just don't care about their language/education.
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

Tossicità wrote:
mikex222 wrote:lolz i don't like the title hacker and your say im not one so thats good... lolz my english is just basic even though i only know one language.

peace out. 8-)
You only know one language and you admit to having only basic knowledge of it? Meh, I don't get that about most American kids, they just don't care about their language/education.

haha... im not american lolz.
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
HJGF

Post by HJGF »

Tossicità wrote:

peace out. 8-)
Well dude if u see hes not from USA just becuz some speaks english doesnt means hes from USA
motoko

Post by motoko »

HJGF wrote:
Tossicità wrote:

peace out. 8-)
Well dude if u see hes not from USA just becuz some speaks english doesnt means hes from USA
Implying I said he was an American(Which, in fact, I did not); I was just stating about a common thing I see in my school.
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

ok dude
i do care about my laguage skill lolz.... but they just dont seem to work when righting or typing...
i just dont care wot people think about me
Join Me At The West
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Uhm.....Ok.....

I have nothing much to say on this matter. However, my lock finger is itching here. I have seen one thread about this get locked due to the thread getting derailed into spam and I already see this one starting to take that route again..... And the all caps "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" doesn't really help either...

EDIT: After further thought, I edited the thread title so it is not in all caps. It can be considered distracting by some and in most forums all caps thread titles is a no no anyway. It could be also misconstrued to be something of actual importance. Not saying your problem is not important. But in relation to this forum it is not. So try not to make any more threads in all caps about it.

Also if this thread gets locked too, please don't make another after that. That's pretty much an indication any further threads will just get off-topic like this one.

There just isn't many people here familiar with your clan so any intelligent discussion on the matter will be limited. It's unfortunate with what happened but we aren't the place to remedy clan wars. Sorry.

If I see this getting off topic any further it will be locked. Be me or fo0k. Whoever gets to it first. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!