Important Message

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
helloclan13

Important Message

Post by helloclan13 »

Hello guys, I need you all to listen even that you dont care about this, couse im spreading this. Sebasjee is trying to destroy helloclan and first he made 70% of helloclan to leave the clan by telling them hello was changing clan name, and all our members changed tag, then he spread false stories about me and my friend that runs helloclan. After all this i was shooked but i realised i couldnt do anything about it. But then he went to far... He used his admin at my website (which i forgot to take away his admin) and he .... take a look for yourselfs, it looks like this on everypage: http://hellowar.wetpaint.com/page/-%5BHELLO%5D-Members

/ HELLO Clan Leader
mikex222

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Post by mikex222 »

wow thats so sad.... i want to give em a treat... do u happen to know his email... :twisted:
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
helloclan13

Post by helloclan13 »

mikex222 wrote:wow thats so sad.... i want to give em a treat... do u happen to know his email... :twisted:
i belive its [email protected] :twisted:
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

would u like me to send em a present :twisted:
something so evil he wont like it a single bit :twisted:
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
helloclan13

Post by helloclan13 »

sure thing :P
motoko

Post by motoko »

This is a modding forum, what good can we do(besides mike, seeing as he has something). It's not our fault that Seebasjee is untrustworthy, and how many times did he quit Hello?
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

I think the important thing to remember here is that tiger woods is back to golf.
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
motoko

Post by motoko »

MR PINK BALLS wrote:I think the important thing to remember here is that tiger woods is back to golf.
Really, when???
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

Tossicità wrote:This is a modding forum, what good can we do(besides mike, seeing as he has something). It's not our fault that Seebasjee is untrustworthy, and how many times did he quit Hello?
i was thinking of sending him a lil present. something that will take over his pc :twisted:
i was happy to give a exe to every one on the forum. that exe allowed you to access C:\ , D:\ , E:\ all the way to Z:\
just in case he has a lot of drives lolz
never mind... there are consequences of doing so.
Join Me At The West
HJGF

Post by HJGF »

well dude what u know im not saying hes lying but what if he is what if the other guy is honest? u never know who is in the other side of the screen