whats happened at ServerSideModding.com?

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
MR PINK BALLS

Re: whats happened at ServerSideModding.com?

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

#1.You cant fight a monkey with your brain....AKA,admin of ssm

#2.before we get tools for frostbite how about releasing the code so we can edit bf1942 exe
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Which one of you guys found the contact info for WhyTwoKay at facebook? PM me that and I'll will try and contact him as well. Perhaps not all is lost. We need to try and negotiate with him and have the site handed over someone we trust and not some dude we don't know that is quite clearly being a "robodick" as someone has so kindly described him as.

But if WhyTwoKay relinqueshed the domain and root access to the site, then all is lost folks. :P For even he couldn't get it back if Robo Admin decided to decline releasing control of the site from his cold robot fingers. :(

EDIT: Found his facebook name and have contacted him. I'll fill you in as to what will happen once/if he responds.
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

I gave him the affectionate name ROBODICK
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
LightSpeed///

Post by LightSpeed/// »

You realize that EA bought Trauma Studios, they helped make BF2
AKA WhatThe
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

Apache Thunder wrote:Which one of you guys found the contact info for WhyTwoKay at facebook? PM me that and I'll will try and contact him as well. Perhaps not all is lost. We need to try and negotiate with him and have the site handed over someone we trust and not some dude we don't know that is quite clearly being a "robodick" as someone has so kindly described him as.

But if WhyTwoKay relinqueshed the domain and root access to the site, then all is lost folks. :P For even he couldn't get it back if Robo Admin decided to decline releasing control of the site from his cold robot fingers. :(

EDIT: Found his facebook name and have contacted him. I'll fill you in as to what will happen once/if he responds.
Not happening. Sorry buddy
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I signed the petition.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™