For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
Understand what I mean?
Replayable recording tool of in-game map and players.
Heard of it in anther thread but the download of the tool is broken.
Not Certain If This Is The Right Place To Post
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:23 pm
Are you talking about a program that tracks players' movements and tracks which areas kills took place?
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
- Posts: 1645
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 pm
- Location: San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
You mean like demos? Those don't exist in BF1942, only BF2.
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:13 pm
- Location: Canada
I am really reaching here. But could the kill cam be used somehow?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 am
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:58 pm
Return to General discussion & notices
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests