serversidemodding.com

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
fo0k

serversidemodding.com

Post by fo0k »

Hi,

Recently, serversidemodding.com went down. The owner had put the domain up for sale and I snapped it up. At the moment ssm will divert here to catch people trying to access the site. I have set up an accessible archive of ssm here: http://battlefieldmodding.com/ssm/phpBB3/ so you can login and access posts and your pm's etc. I hope to then merge these sites together (including accounts). If merging is not possible then the ssm site will be either accesible via archive or will run as usual. Please be patient whilst I fix things up. I want all of this to be as beneficial as possible and try to bring everyone to the same place.

Although things went a little strange for a while there at ssm I intend to not loose any of the content which Why2k/Ryan spearheaded to build up for bf modders.

Welcome to the site here, should be mostly familiar including the current members.
Apache Thunder

Re: serversidemodding.com

Post by Apache Thunder »

YEESSSSS!!! FInally. RoboAdmin is finally gone! Can't wait to see SSM back!

Someone did a full back up of the site's files as I recall. (forgot who right now). I should think that the files he/she backed up can be reuploaded and links restored.
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
datoneer

Post by datoneer »

Iced has a full back up as well me and a few others. Plus i made text copies of each tutorial early on before robo admin took over.

Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

So that's who out bid me!! lol i was gonna grab the database & upload it for everyone. But who better than to grab it than you, fo0k! Saved me $20 USD!
Pray hard, die fast
Losnar

Post by Losnar »

Thx for pickin up the site, dude
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Thx man :) Like I said, will do my best to bring all the content together for sure.
cokacola

Post by cokacola »

NOOOOOOOOOO
---------------------
are you also transferring accounts?
because I came to retrive some info from one of my old PM's(last place it will be found), and i got here.
it makes me sad :(
N!tro

Post by N!tro »

Yup thanks for keeping it up :D
(BoBD@N!tr¤)
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

kittysite123 wrote:NOOOOOOOOOO
---------------------
are you also transferring accounts?
because I came to retrive some info from one of my old PM's(last place it will be found), and i got here.
it makes me sad :(

if i can merge then everthing will be restored -accounts and pm's etc. for now I will set up an accessible archive of ssm so you can login and access posts/pm etc. if merging is not possible then the ssm site will be either accesible via archive or will run as usual. Please be patient whilst I fix things up. I want all of this to be as beneficial as possible and try to bring everyone to the same place. *Im working on it today fyi and will update asap.
cokacola

Post by cokacola »

okay thanks, if i am right, the pm is like rather important to me :D