BF3

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
Swaffy

BF3

Post by Swaffy »

HOLY BALLS! I'M SO EXCITED!

All I did was put the disk in and installed the game to my hard drive and begun updating, and I'm already spazzing out.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Senshi

Re: BF3

Post by Senshi »

I just played the first 5 missions of the campaign yesterday :) . Gotta say: Meh. If you played CoD, no more "Wow" effects, because everything spectacular BF3 shows already has been done by CoD, only bigger and better :D .
Then again I bought BF3 for MP only. But playing via a Korean Proxy does not really give a good ping...so I'll just wait like everybody else until release in Europe.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I still found it interesting. I think CoD over-exaggerates its scenes. Battlefield was more amped up according to the real world, but still not so "200 MPH gameplay" like CoD.

I barely got in a MP match, then had to leave to college.

You play on a Korean Proxy? I'm not too sure what that is.
Senshi

Post by Senshi »

BF3 is unlocked here in Germany at 27th only, so in order to trick the time synch activation, you need to connect to Battlelog via a Korean Proxy (or, since today 06:00 GMT also a North America Proxy would work) in order to be accepted. After that apparently the proxy no longer is necessary, so I've been playing hours and hours of BF3 online already ;) , still I'm only at Lvl 7 currently...there still is some Real Life (university and friends and the weird stuff like that...) that keeps me from the truly important part of life that is BF3. :D
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

In case you are wondering how on earth you can get into a Hardcore game mode, try this:

Go to "Main/Multiplayer/Server Browser" and click in the right thumbstick (for Xbox, I'm not sure about other systems)
Make sure the Hardcore box is the only one with an "X" in it.

Refresh the server list, and hope you find a game with an open slot.

- - - - -

It's Saturday at 12:19 AM, and every Hardcore server is filled with them all having people in the queue lines. It's stupid.