Models on Demand

For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
Coroner47

Re: Models on Demand

Post by Coroner47 »

Works for me! :D Ive got a ton of model request, but to start can anyone make me this? The P90 aka The n00b Tube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_P90
Pray hard, die fast
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

Did someone say P90? Low poly?....Done,took 20 mins all it needs is a trigger and plupp,topped out at allitle over 800 polys

Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

yeah, this is a great idea and would drive traffic perhaps from the other BF titles too,

Easiest way to run this is to have a form with 2 parts.. requests and finished work. the finished work becomes public?

need a few gudelines (like you suggested) for how people ask and what materials they supply.

I want to keep the forusm streamlined as much as possible so let me know your thoughts on where/how this would appear.
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

Also maybe coders or others can display code / provide files like .con, .ssc, animation settings, .wav, & custom textures to make the objects work. Anyone who is willing to make me a model, i will definetly post my files to make the object work in-game. Kinda like how open source projects work. Eh! :D If this sounds good, i will post all my objects & weapons that Mr. Pink & Apache have made models for me... if its ok with them of course. Maybe a new forum section?
Pray hard, die fast
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

alright ive got another request. can anybody make this...
... diaper with an added brown stain, into a model for me? The plan is to make it into an anti-personel mine that might also have a death bubble, for my mental patient soldiers. I'll post code if someone can do a model for me! ;)
Pray hard, die fast
Poow

Post by Poow »

I guess you could try to,.. Uh! That's a diaper! :shock:
Btw.
maybe this site is interesting for you.
http://www.smig.name/
You’re entering a world of pain!
Bonaparte

Post by Bonaparte »

I need vehicles and static objects from the 1920's. If you get interested it would be cool if someone could make me somekinds of statick houses or benches or anything cool :)
(mr)howdoimod

Post by (mr)howdoimod »

Hey guys, I'll make just about anything in my spare time to help out any mods. Models/textures only though, I'm no good with animation. Coroner, do you really want a diaper? Cause I can make that in minutes. And Bone, if you need some props for your 20's mod, give me exact ideas of what you need, plus I have a couple things that I've already made that you could use I believe.

Who here is the Admin? Fo0k? Because I have a pretty large cache of objects I've created over the years that I could upload here. It would take alot of work but also alot of space, so could you message me about that? I think many of the objects could come in handy for modders. I've got stairs, fences, castles, houses, knives, guns, buildings pieces, gas stations, book shelves, coke dispensers, and all sorts of props, most of which fit the 20's-50's era. Tons of random crap.
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

Well Pinky taught me a bunch on how to model in 3dsmax... so i think i can do my own diaper now. Been working on my swat soldiers so haven't got round to the mental patient weps yet (which is what the diaper is for). ;)
Pray hard, die fast
(mr)howdoimod

Post by (mr)howdoimod »

Great! I'm glad that 3d is becoming more commonly known among BF modders. It used to be very limited and few people knew how to properly use 3dsmax for bf. But now, every other person knows how to lightmap, map and model/texture/animate with it. I'm really impressed. If need help with anything just let one of us know, I'd be glad to help out.