For info on the site, community and 'battlefieldy' things
fo0k

Battlefield 3 | Caspian Border Gameplay

Post by fo0k »

Looking tasty..

Apache Thunder

Re: Battlefield 3 | Caspian Border Gameplay

Post by Apache Thunder »

My favorite part was the little drone scout driving into the concrete barricade. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Apache Thunder wrote:My favorite part was the little drone scout driving into the concrete barricade. :P
yeah.. that bit made me realise how realism can get boring in these games are now.. need more of the 1942 lols :)

Dice should be adding more funny bits.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I refuse to watch the video because the initial feel of playing the full and finished game won't be as ... special and new.

You're right. Though I look forward to playing games that are more and more like the real world, I still like that occasional funny part that will happen that puts my friends and I into laughter. BC2 has done that quite a few times. I'd list all of the funny things that have happened to me in BC2, but it would take me an hour to type such a large list. I am sure BF3 will have a lot of funny parts, we just don't know about them yet.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Archimonday

Post by Archimonday »

It does look good, I just hope its got that old feel back. I love the new engine and the destruction and the sounds and all that stuff, but I want that old Comic Book feel that 1942 had, back.