BF1942 Christmas mod

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
pikcho

BF1942 Christmas mod

Post by pikcho »

Hello!
So i came up with a idea.Do you want to make a battlefield 1942 BFMODS.COM special christmas and N Y edition.A group of people to make it. E.x one to make vechles (im not english sorry about the bad writing) desing other the players outfits somebody to make the maps snow etc.etc
Swaffy

Re: BF1942 Christmas mod

Post by Swaffy »

Because I suck at working with a modding team. Especially with people that live hundreds of miles from me. It's just hard for me to do.

All I do is edit scripting. I look at the in-game part of the mod for a few hours seeing how it can look cooler and be improved, then go my RFA Explorer and edit the stuff.

I do Client Side editing only. I don't know how the Server Side script system works.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Poow

Post by Poow »

Event tomorrow:
Far, far away somewhere in the north, every year around christmas two rivalling organisations “Flying Slide“ and “Luminous Rendeer“ have an epic competition for the leading role on the christmas markets. Hearing the lovely music from Last Christmas in the backround they have intense fights with snowballs and a birch. But there were also some rapid races with slides down the hills. The winner will earn much money and the christ child´s sister, the nice girl on the picture will take care of the winners too. The unlucky loosers have to shovel the snow from the slide runways and also have to count all the falling snowflakes.

The snowball fights will take place on the Server {CC} WorldDADuck Ancient Warfare (IP: 217.128.23.202:14567). If you want to sing your version of Last Christmas for the Battlefield Community, feel free to join our TS3-Server {CC} Teamspeakserver #3 - 62.112.144.220:9987. The Christmas Winter Games will start around 18:00 CET (19:00 GMT) on the 20th of december 2010. If you want to play there, you need the Mod 1918 3.0 and also the x-mas updates from 2006 und 2008. So put your warm clothes on and go out into the snow for some winter fun.

All Files are available here => http://www.bf-games.net/downloads/categ ... _1918.html
;)
You’re entering a world of pain!
reegad

Post by reegad »

Well there is a mod called santaland.. which is based on.. well santas.. fighting.. the mod hasnt been worked on in ages.. but i still have all of the work so far... so if anyone is interested in reviving it.. so am i :)
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Merry Christmas to you bfmods.com munity! Good slide into the new year 2016! :)
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/