bfspc_v0.2.1 coop maker

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Pepper

bfspc_v0.2.1 coop maker

Post by Pepper »

I have been having problems with bfspc_v0.2.1 i donloaded it and red-- :oops: the readme folder and then started it out but the game chrashes when i try loading my map, This is happens every time i try to load the map so the game can creat Ai pathfindings or somthing i have tried doing the proccess over sevralways. 1 way is how it says with a manual packing another is with RFAPack if i do it manual the pack works and then i start loading and when it is finished loading it chrashes. if i do the RFAPack it does not pack the file at all... when i open winrfa to see if the file has been updated or a new 001 file has been updated nothing is there. i have not yet tried the Makerfa but that is becasue i cant find that program so i will continue trying to get past this step for now but if any one has used this program before and had a similar problem with mine some help when u got the time is much aprechiated.--- no rush i got all summer :)
I want to upload it to the site once its Coop for all to enjoy--- wounder if i can even make good enouph path findings becasue one of the control points is very had to accsess (well i could alwyas put it on the ground like they did on stalingrad)

sorry for any spelling mistakes i dident catch
-Pepper
Coroner47

Re: bfspc_v0.2.1 coop maker

Post by Coroner47 »

I use bfspc all the time & it crashes everytime when creating the pathmaps. No worries tho... it still creates essential pathmaps.

Make sure these lines are rem'd in the "AIPathFinding.con" file after you've created the pathmaps & added them into the map .rfa... otherwise the game will create pathmaps everytime the map is loaded & probably crash.

Code: Select all

rem > *** Enables pathmap creation C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 1942\bf1942\levels ***
rem run StaticObjects.con
rem ai.createAllMaps
rem <
Also, make sure that your map .rfa has the "bf1942/levels/[yourmapname]" structure. You can check this by opening the map in "winrfa". If the files in the map .rfa don't have this structure, then the game shouldn't even start.
Pray hard, die fast