modding without having to mod

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
mikex222

Re: modding without having to mod

Post by mikex222 »

assasinseye1 wrote:Ok, my fault..but im new at this no reason to shove it in my face..... :oops:
:lol: Iced Earth and a few others like to do that.
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

Iced Earth wrote:I understand. But there is no excuse for taking credit for someone else's work.

People will give you slack if you are new, but stealing information is simply not acceptable.

yes,sir! :cry:
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

lmfao. sorry, but when i've been in this community for years and i see stuff like that, it really ruffles my feathers.

assasinseye1:

No hard feelings...just be yourself. You don't have to post 'awesome code' or anything to earn peoples respect. Just contribute what you can, when you can. That's all anyone can ask.
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

Iced Earth wrote:lmfao. sorry, but when i've been in this community for years and i see stuff like that, it really ruffles my feathers.

assasinseye1:

No hard feelings...just be yourself. You don't have to post 'awesome code' or anything to earn peoples respect. Just contribute what you can, when you can. That's all anyone can ask.

Ok :P ,I can do that
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Uhm...I believe someone has already made a thread on modding with the debugger? Am I mistaken? Either here or in the SSM archive. By the way, it's a good idea to only bring up old info if you have something new to add....Locked for now....
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!