Spawn Points Problem

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Master Jay

Spawn Points Problem

Post by Master Jay »

hello all, i have been working on this spawn point and i have made a patch for it, when i test the spawn point on single player it work fine and when i enter it in my server the map wont even load :oops: so can any one help :?: this is a omaha_beach_559.rfa map i will click for download, please can you guys fix it and send it back :?: please and thank you :)
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
Master Jay

Re: Spawn Points Problem

Post by Master Jay »

any one?
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

can you explain how you added the spawn point? in Battlecraft or manually..?

Im pretty sure you cant add a spawn point as a serverside patch.. just modify existing ones.

im not so good serverside though so anyone want to clarify this?
freddy

Post by freddy »

foo0k is right, if your doing this as a ssm mod you have to go the long way around and rip spawns from some vehicles. in vanilla bf this means from a boat or sub.
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

so i can't do spawn points by a patch? and fook, i have used battlecraft to get the pos and ros for the spawn points then i put them on a patch file
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

any one???
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

will basicly i will tall you what i added and changed i did make a new spawn control point for allied only things i changed was the_wall i just moved the control spawn point to where elase and move the spawn groups and stuff then i add a allied base control point i have changed settings they should be all in the bottem and that perty much it
Le Stroumphe

Post by Le Stroumphe »

I think its impossible add new swpanpoint using patch, for me the only solution is add manualy.

But i see just one time a server with news spawnpoint (i play since 8 years, 7 in modded server's), this was Mafia server, i'm actually in discusion with Mafia the CP, mainy he can help we....
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

will i did it manualy on a patch file i didnt save it in battlecraft i used bc42 for the pos/ros 8-) but i did try to do it on a my omaha_beach.rfa but i had same problem :(
freddy

Post by freddy »

if you add something with networkinfo that the players dont have in there game it will crash