BFV lego mod

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
mikex222

BFV lego mod

Post by mikex222 »

I am planing on making a lego mod for bfv
thanks to "mrpinkballs" i am learning how to skin and make my own models for bfv... ive already made a few skins and i think they are excellent...

but im only gona show you guys this stupid one i recently made...
just so you know this is a prototype and will not be use in game...
here is da vid :P

i didn't use any bfv skeletons for this i made my own but its crap as you can see if u pause the vid wen i move the mesh off the bones, lolz it doesn't even have a bone for the head... the bones need too be smaller and the lego mesh needs to be a bit bigger and also the mesh needs more pollys. i also didn't spend much time with the weight table so the model moves a lil awkward!!
sorry for crap vid i didn't do much editing for this short clip.//and sorry for crap texture on it... i was lazy to do much but for da real thing im gona do ma best so this mod comes to life

any one is welcome to help with this mod... !!!!!!!!!!!!
im not that professional with modeling, animation and texturing but i am good with code... :mrgreen:
skinning textureing and modeling i am sorta familiar with so i can sorta do stuff
skinning is a bit new but yea. and animation... i know how to animate but putting it into bfv thats a prob for me.

and remember please leave a post or an email if you'd like to help with this mod... by the way... i don't mind if u make the mod how you like it so that it suites you...
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Apache Thunder

Re: BFV lego mod

Post by Apache Thunder »

Nice!

Whoa boy, new skeleton huh? Good luck redoing ALL the animations for it. That will be a long process to do! :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

GJ DEWD glad to see the tuts are helping someone.Looks good for beginner skinning keep it up!
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

Apache Thunder wrote:Nice!

Whoa boy, new skeleton huh? Good luck redoing ALL the animations for it. That will be a long process to do! :P
new skeleton lolz... yeah i'm gona try use a new skeleton or i might actually use the usskeleton in bfv...
but with the us skeleton i might redo all the animations any ways. and by the way for some reason i dont mind doing all of the animation for my new skeleton.
just remember im not actualy gona use this one because i think its kinda crap and need to be better.... im still wondering how to do the helmet for his head ? :roll:

also i'm so so happy because i figured out how to do the animations lolz... everything has gotten easier since a few days ago...
before then i haven't modded since aegis ago.

thanks for comments guys
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Poow

Post by Poow »

Cool Idea, like the dead BF2 Mod Brickfield.

You’re entering a world of pain!
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

nooooo! , i just simply can't put the new skin and skeleton into bfv.... :cry:

would any one be kind enough to explain where to put what file and how to put new skins and skeletons in game....
if not then ill keep trying for now...

oh yeah and that brickfield for bf2... man! that makes me want to give up on this mod... because there is already a lego mod for battlefield... but id still like a lego mod for bfv... so im gona keep fighting
Join Me At The West
Poow

Post by Poow »

They never released the mod due trademark problems...
You’re entering a world of pain!
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

ahhh... :o well i plan on releasing mine... i think :?
Join Me At The West
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

this mod is for battlefield1942 now ...
Join Me At The West
TNT

Post by TNT »

can i have the mod download?