ships damage

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
TNT

ships damage

Post by TNT »

hello,

i have two ships on sky spawned tograther, and their in the middle of coral sea so axis & allied can spawn tograther and some reason they fall :( the ships are like touching each other

i put the:

Code: Select all

ObjectTemplate.holdObject 1
on ships spawner so can some one help me please? i don't wanna move them a part from each other so what is it gonna be?

please no bad words or bad comments if dont understand please tall me :D

i have the patch if need it 8-)
tekk

Re: ships damage

Post by tekk »

Someone may correct me if im wrong but if the ships are touching the collision meshes are reacting to eachother, Basically there causing eachother to bounce off eachother, the holdobject code will hold a vehicle untill its moved. I would suggest to position your ships more carefully ensuring that they are not touching anywhere.
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."
TNT

Post by TNT »

well what happens if i lower the ship alittle so it dont bounce?
freddy

Post by freddy »

TNT wrote:well what happens if i lower the ship alittle so it dont bounce?
try?

edit: i dont want to sound harsh but i do think the best way to learn about modding is to just try stuff out. besides that must be quicker then waiting for reply in a forum?
Last edited by freddy on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
tekk

Post by tekk »

TNT wrote:well what happens if i lower the ship alittle so it dont bounce?
The most important thing would be to make sure that the ships DO NOT touch eachother, if that means lowering one ship than by all means you should try that.
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."
TNT

Post by TNT »

ok i will do it later, because i use battlecraft to get pos + ros so its easy