I have an AI question

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
HJGF

I have an AI question

Post by HJGF »

Well i have a problem with ai of my mod is a zombie mod everything is perfect but when bots are soldier (humans) the game crashes idk why and also do u know something to make the game 1 vrs 32?
Marshall_Nord

Re: I have an AI question

Post by Marshall_Nord »

HJGF wrote:Well i have a problem with ai of my mod is a zombie mod everything is perfect but when bots are soldier (humans) the game crashes idk why and also do u know something to make the game 1 vrs 32?
First off, everything can't be "perfect" if the game is doing a CTD. I don't understand what you mean by "when the bots are soldier (humans)"? You'll have to provide more information, because there are a number of things that could be wrong.

But, there is some good news for you. It is possible to run players (humans) vs. bots. If you want Team 2 to be players (humans) only, script the spawn groups inside the spawnPointManagerSettings.con like so:

Code: Select all

spawnPointManager.group 2
spawnPointManager.groupTeam 2
spawnPointManager.groupIcon test2.tga
spawnPointManager.OnlyForHuman 1
Only players (humans) will spawn at this group's Spawn Points. You will have to do this for every Team 2 spawn group on your map.
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

For the latter another way would be to set Allied/Axis Ratio (in Game tab) in BF Server Manager to 0:10.
HJGF

Post by HJGF »

Hey man it didnt worked theres no axis team (bot) i want not to be allies team (bot)
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

I'm not sure if I understand...

axis = red team
allies = blue team

Setting the ratio to 0:10 (respectively 10:0) will cause all bots to be only on one side. So you can go to the other and fragg 'em. Or what exactly do you want to do?
HJGF

Post by HJGF »

Ya thats what i mean but i dont want people to make this ettings manuallly i want to fnd another way like making it a def setting and also u cant do 10:0 i tried it