Re: CSM- Cobra

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

good to hear,glad to help ;)
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
tekk

Post by tekk »

Well rather than starting another thread I will keep this question here so ppl have the jist of what im doing. I am importing the DCX Mi24SE helo into my custom mod, I have all the standard meshes/textures/objects/sounds brought over. Now while going into the objects.con/Weapons.con files it has called for projectiles that are only available to DCX so I imported those aswell. Now I am still learning about importing vehicles from other mods/xpacks , some give me alot of grief while others are pretty simple. I have now hit a wall and have no idea or direction I should go in as I continue to get the " Failed to Create FireArmsNetworkable " error when I go to test it. Im sure someone may have a idea as to what I need to look in to fix this, I thought maybe the problem could be in the "ObjectTemplate.setNetworkableInfo" sections but they all seem in order.

Im posting as a last resort not a first so if you have any suggestions I would like to hear them, thanks
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."
freddy

Post by freddy »

if you have other helos in that mod, do they have the same kind of NetworkableInfo?

otherwise you could try rem out the ones used now and paste in some from another chopper, it could be a typo somewhere?
tekk

Post by tekk »

freddy wrote:if you have other helos in that mod, do they have the same kind of NetworkableInfo?

otherwise you could try rem out the ones used now and paste in some from another chopper, it could be a typo somewhere?
Well the other helo in the mod that would be similar would be the Mi24D hind, The only real difference from the 2 is that 2 passengers can control the L/R chainguns mounted on the wings. It wouldnt be a typo as its all copy/paste from the dcx files to my mod but im gonna go thru everything with a fine toothpick and see if I find something I may have overlooked.
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."