Modeller needed

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Battle GI

Modeller needed

Post by Battle GI »

My mod is nearly complete!! All I have need now is a modeller who can model for me please

I need following models

1. PP-19 Bizon

2. Saiga 12k

3. Rpk

4. Makarov

5. As Val

6. VSS Vintorez

7. Ak74

8. Ak74u
Diamondback

Re: Modeller needed

Post by Diamondback »

I'll do it. Starting from 50$ per model. I accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, cash, bank transfer or a cheque :)
See my Strasbourg map project here.
Battle GI

Post by Battle GI »

Classical Modder wrote:I'll do it. Starting from 50$ per model. I accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, cash, bank transfer or a cheque :)

Geez :o are you serious??
Django

Post by Django »

This is cheap! Only 1$ per Hour!
You must know that modelling such a weapon plus the texturing and Coding job needs a lot of time. 50 Hours for a game ready weapon seems realistic.
Maybe you can search the net and get some free modells or you can buy some cheap ones. But doing all the code and animations will take also lots of time.
You see, your request is a little big. Good luck
Battle GI

Post by Battle GI »

Django wrote:This is cheap! Only 1$ per Hour!
You must know that modelling such a weapon plus the texturing and Coding job needs a lot of time. 50 Hours for a game ready weapon seems realistic.
Maybe you can search the net and get some free modells or you can buy some cheap ones. But doing all the code and animations will take also lots of time.
You see, your request is a little big. Good luck
Okay after all of this... Just tell me what tool should I use to make models??? And also please give a working torrent link
Django

Post by Django »

You should really get familar with the search function in this forum. You will find all the information you need!