Bank robbery

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Bonaparte

Bank robbery

Post by Bonaparte »

Im trying to create a bank robbery game mode, can someone do me one? The idea is that bad guys steal something from a bank building and try to bring it to the safe house, Like CTF. But when i tried to add ctf to my map it didnt work (my mod is based on forgotten hope).
MR PINK BALLS

Re: Bank robbery

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

Bonaparte wrote:can someone do me one?
No.

But.

You can post what your code is and more specifically what your problem is.
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
Archimonday

Post by Archimonday »

CTF would definately be your best bet for this mode. Just think of it as putting the flags in a bank together and having to return them to your base as opposed to going to an enemy camp and stealing it.

Technically both teams would have to be stealing the "gold" <-- which by the way you can make the flags look like crates of gold, and the team that defends the location the best would have the advantage as they take "gold" to and from the bank to their base. Set the cap limit extremely high, like 100, and the team with the most "gold" at the end wins.
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

ive always wanted to do a recreation of the bank shooting in California,2 guys with ak47.
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

To make it a bit more fun have the bank ctf flag geometry as gold and the bank robbers geometry the 'plans'.. On a desk :)