HTroop v1.0b7 Has Now Been Released!

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
professor_smith

HTroop v1.0b7 Has Now Been Released!

Post by professor_smith »

Hello Folks,
I have fixed a whole bunch of various things from the last 2 releases of HTroop beta (v1.0b5 & v1.0b6), and am now releasing HTroop v1.0b7. Included in the update v1.0b7, are scads of singleplayer only maps, a working Lazer Tower that the bots are incredible at using, and a whole bunch of other things that have never been done in any other mod that I know of.

Please remember to download and install all 3 versions in a row to ensure HTroop working correctly (and to download and install the other mods required; look for their download links within the forum news section, under the post: "HTroop v1.0b5 Is Ready For Download!"), for HTroop to work properly. Enjoy!

You can find the downloads page at: htroop.hootsclan.com

Simply register for a free account. Once I have activated your account, you will see a downloads page available.

Professor Smith
Lets make war games, not war.
Swaffy

Re: HTroop v1.0b7 Has Now Been Released!

Post by Swaffy »

Very cool. :D Pictures please or it didn't happen. XD
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
professor_smith

Re: HTroop v1.0b7 Has Now Been Released!

Post by professor_smith »

Well, if you would have visited the forum at the link I gave you, you would have been able to go to the forum topic "Your Experiences In HTroop", then go to "HTroop Screenshots & Vids", and click on the links for said screenshots and vids, but to make it easier on you, here you are:

Here is a link to a bunch of HTroop Screenshots I've taken:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 378&type=1

Here is a link to my HTroop video channel on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ironvulture1/videos

Josh
Professor Smith
Lets make war games, not war.