Converting Thompson to BF Vietnam, vice versa.

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
King Tut

Converting Thompson to BF Vietnam, vice versa.

Post by King Tut »

I have been server side modding maps since around 2003 or 2004, although I have never gone into client side modding. I am interested in doing some basic weapon and vehicle converting to start out. Some things I would like to try is putting the Thompson from the BFV WWII mod onto vanilla BFV and also I would like to learn how I can buy a cheap model from the unity asset store, or another 3d graphics model website and place them into BF1942 or BFV as a mod.

I know no one has the time to actually sit here and type every little detail but something to help me understand the basics would be great.
buschhans

Re: Converting Thompson to BF Vietnam, vice versa.

Post by buschhans »

please do it for BF 1942. Because BFV is not anymore working for online. And the community is very small in the past, and actually death. Thats why there no online solution.
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
King Tut

Post by King Tut »

Yes but there is qtracker :D

I would be happy to do it on BF1942 also, but I am a dead light bulb in this situation.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I'm sure you can get the 3D model into BFV but not the animations. You would probably have to use BFV animations copied from another weapon.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™