List of triggers

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
MegaloDon

List of triggers

Post by MegaloDon »

I haven't done any modding in like 3 years, but my wife wanted to play the game again so I set up a server again. Unfortunately, I can't find my backups of my old server. :( I'm trying to change the trigger in the following: "ObjectTemplate.setTrigger PIUse" to the jump key (spacebar). I've been searching for a list of triggers but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the triggers (like PIUse, PIThrottle, etc.)?
Diamondback

Re: List of triggers

Post by Diamondback »

Did you play SW Demo by any chance?
See my Strasbourg map project here.
MegaloDon

Post by MegaloDon »

Classical Modder wrote:Did you play SW Demo by any chance?
Not sure what SW is. I'm guessing no.
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

I remember finding it on my con file exploration.
Can't you re-bind it in the options menu? I remember bf 1942 being the most customize able game for key binds.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
MegaloDon

Post by MegaloDon »

Vilespring wrote:Can't you re-bind it in the options menu? I remember bf 1942 being the most customize able game for key binds.
I'm not trying to re-bind the key in game. I'm trying to change it from action to jump. This is for the jetpacks mod. It is currently set to trigger on the action key (default is E) and I want to change it to jump (default is space). It's not a matter of what actual keyboard key is being used as I know they can be changed.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I know for a fact there is a thread that lists all of the PI_ control stuff. Where is it? I tried looking for this thread but can't find it.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

yeah, is it in the MDT?
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
MegaloDon

Post by MegaloDon »

I tried searching in MDT and the forums and couldn't find it either. I used to have that list saved.
one

Post by one »

MegaloDon wrote: I'm not trying to re-bind the key in game. I'm trying to change it from action to jump. This is for the jetpacks mod. It is currently set to trigger on the action key (default is E) and I want to change it to jump (default is space). It's not a matter of what actual keyboard key is being used as I know they can be changed.
I understand what you are talking about, but don't understand the problem. In Secret Weapons, by default, it's set to jump (Space button). Why don't you just take it from there?
one

Post by one »

Anyway, you don't need any list of triggers, constants or whatever. You can find all of them right in BF1942.exe, using any HEX-viewer. For example, search for "PIUse", and you'll see all available triggers in one place