DC_Sea Rigs

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
12gaugeCharlee

DC_Sea Rigs

Post by 12gaugeCharlee »

Has anyone here gotten coop bots to somewhat work on that map?
Swaffy

Re: DC_Sea Rigs

Post by Swaffy »

Yes, ApacheThunder has made AI for that oil rig map. It's in his mod called DC_UNAUTHORIZED, you can find it on this forum.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Indeed I did have a version for my DCU mod. Might have made a stand-a-lone version for standard DesertCombat too. But just to let you know the original pathmap was provided by DACV. A guy who mods BFV and was nice enough to provide me the initial AI files. I've likely done a lot of changes to them afterwords though. How much of his work remains in the map is hard to tell. It's been quite a while since I've worked on this map. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Apache Thunder wrote:Indeed I did have a version for my DCU mod. Might have made a stand-a-lone version for standard DesertCombat too. But just to let you know the original pathmap was provided by DACV. A guy who mods BFV and was nice enough to provide me the initial AI files. I've likely done a lot of changes to them afterwords though. How much of his work remains in the map is hard to tell. It's been quite a while since I've worked on this map. :P
The standalone (vanilla game) version would be some work because of the static objects/textures required for the map. But it would be freakin awesome to be able to play on, especially with this really nice AI setup. If the statics weren't a puzzle to me I would offer to make a vanilla version. Is the oil rig base a big object or multiple smaller objects that go together to make the rig (minus the bridge, I mean the main buildings)?
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™