battlefield 1942 wake demo

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Vilespring

Re: battlefield 1942 wake demo

Post by Vilespring »

battleground wrote:sorry you feel that way about the demo, but we at [email protected] like the game as it was intended to be played,we like the weapons of 1942 as they were in 1942,,,,,
Okay, I'm a little lost there. What is there in the demo that is not in the full version of 1942?
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
freddy

Post by freddy »

Vilespring wrote:
battleground wrote:sorry you feel that way about the demo, but we at [email protected] like the game as it was intended to be played,we like the weapons of 1942 as they were in 1942,,,,,
Okay, I'm a little lost there. What is there in the demo that is not in the full version of 1942?
I dont know the demo, but in bf42 V1.0 you have this "up and down" wobble thing when you move, also i think when i played V1.4 once the sniper had no breathing shake thing so you could like run around and make easy headshots. The aaguns ammunition changed in V1.4 to that "explode near enemy" thing. Dont remember about the anti personal mines but i think that to was changed in V1.4, different sound files etc etc.
battleground

Post by battleground »

in our demo server we dont use punkblaster,,,,,,,we monitor server,, but thanx anyway for your input,,
285mods

Post by 285mods »

I wrote a mod to add an Allied Ship to the Demo a while back.. I don't play anymore and don't mind giving out the mod..

If you have questions or comments just send me an email: [email protected]

http://files.enjin.com/611286/Mods/Alli ... e_Demo.rar
He is no fool to lose that which he cannot keep, To gain that which he cannot lose.

285mods
battleground

Post by battleground »

[quote="285mods"]I wrote a mod to add an Allied Ship to the Demo a while back.. I don't play anymore and don't mind giving out the mod..

Thanks a lot 285mods! I'll give it a try later this weekend!
285mods

Post by 285mods »

Let me know how it works for you
He is no fool to lose that which he cannot keep, To gain that which he cannot lose.

285mods
C.W.

Post by C.W. »

battleground wrote:i cooda sworn i seen and played in a voodoo server (demo) that had a allied battleship, but voodoo is mustang zulu, biggest hack in demo game , and he hates bgserver,,,, thank you for reply
Actually everybody hates you, not just Zulu.
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

C.W. wrote:Actually everybody hates you, not just Zulu.
Okay. This is a site to get tips and help in modding Battlefield 1942, your on the wrong forum, go to a minecraft forum where there many people with the same maturity that you have,and they're also naming and shaming in those all the time.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

I cannot bring the AREA 51 0.03 mod to run?
It crashed in the Load screen, after a few seconds.
I have try it on the compatibility mode and order as admin.
Win 7/64bit my system.

Please help Vilespring?:)
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Which compatibility mode did you use to try the mod buschans? I find using Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) with Administrative Rights is a method which works most of the time for me.
See my Strasbourg map project here.