BF 1942: Modding: first train made!

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Diamondback

Re: BF 1942: Modding: first train made!

Post by Diamondback »

Is there any way to make a working actuary rod system for steam locomotives? That would be fantastic. Other than using BIKs (but these won't be in sync with the actual movement of the train), I don't know of any way to make this happen.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
takiwa

Post by takiwa »

with a LOT of rotational bundles...and a LOT of trial and error ingame to get them to sync rotation with the train speed. It can be done, but I don't envy the person that attempts it. Although it would be awesome to see after it's done :)
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

takiwa wrote:with a LOT of rotational bundles...and a LOT of trial and error ingame to get them to sync rotation with the train speed. It can be done, but I don't envy the person that attempts it. Although it would be awesome to see after it's done :)
I'll pay the person that does it. With the DB Class BR52 locomotive from BG42. Oh how awesome that would be.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

You can found a moveable train for battlefield 1942 in these mods:

Eve of Destruction v2.51 - on one map a locomotive without waggons, drive around two railway stations the map.

FHSW v0.61 - an armoured train.

FinnWars v1.82 - an automatic drive train goes strait the way through.

Western War - a moveable locomotive, if do you play alone. Online there is an armoured train in Wild West style.

Soccer Mod 2017 ( ~100 MB only) - this mod have exciting animations too. As Tank soldier you can put your head up and down In the tank. Like in modern games this mechanic works on different ww2 tanks in this mod! Check the news for it on http://www.hg-clan.blogspot.de/
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Crash

Post by Crash »

Love t hat.