Are those idea possible as SSM?

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Sabakan

Are those idea possible as SSM?

Post by Sabakan »

Hi
Im running coop server "Donpachi Field", I want to know if those ideas are possible as SSM,not as CSM.if those ideas are possible,could you plz tell me how to do it?
1.add weapons to vechles like "Hanomag with Flak38" ,"Zero with Katsusya's rocket","Jeep with M2","Hatsuzuki with Torpedo Launcher"
2.change vechles armor like "Jeep that has Yamato's Armor","Zero that has Tiger's armor"
3.load vanilla's object from DCF/FHSW/BG42(Gutens[Play blue][www.piffs.se] does it on DCF)
4.spawn from vechles(I have played a server that can spawn from flying plane)
Sabakan

Re: Are those idea possible as SSM?

Post by Sabakan »

Hi
I found a way to add spawn point to vechles without any CSM,
basic theory is this:remove hiryu's daihatusoldierspawn from hiryu,and add it to another object(in this explanation,chiha120mm)
the way is
1.in the (mapname)_001.rfa,add those codes to ost.con like this(i did it in the map where hiryu spawns.this WONT work in the map which hiryu doesnt spawn)
ObjectTemplate.Active HiryuComplex (in the object which you want to take its spawn point)
ObjectTemplate.removeTemplate 6
ObjectTemplate.removeTemplate 6
some people may wonder why "6" ?and why 6 appears two times? look the BG42's object.rfa,hiryu,objects.con
In line 95, "HiryuComplex" begin.and in line 100,"ObjectTemplate.addTemplate"begins. BF1942 counts "ClimbingNet_3mx4m" as template number "0"(not 1)
then lets count template number from 0. and,"HiryuDaihatsuSoldierSpawn" is in the six. so remove code written above is "6"
and if I remove no6,next code HiryuDaihatsuSoldierSpawn(same) will next no6.so, "removetemplate" is written twice.
by doing this,daihatusoldierspawn in hiryu is completly removed.next lets add it to another object

add those codes to the (mapname)_001.rfa,ost.con
ObjectTemplate.Active Chi-Ha120mmComplex (in the object which you want to add spawn point)
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate HiryuDaihatsuSoldierSpawn
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/0/0
this code will add spawn point to chiha120mm.
then,you can spawn from Chiha120mm without any CSM.If there are two chiha120mm in the map,you wont be able to choose which chiha to spawn.you will be spawn at random!
BeJimmielem

Are those idea possible as SSM

Post by BeJimmielem »

Awesome. Thanks for the guidance. I have the OPL and Im running Free McBoot. Ill take some time to follow the links and see if I can get it to work.