Requesting a simple dome mesh w/tunnels

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Jim2102

Requesting a simple dome mesh w/tunnels

Post by Jim2102 »

Hello all! One of our devs from the Raised Fist mod had the idea to make an underwater map. The basic idea was to have domes with transparent textures, and to have some openings in the side of the dome and to have some tunnels to walk to the next dome as well. Was wondering if someone here could make these for us. Here's a concept image of the basic layout and the approximate size of the domes/tunnels: https://i.imgur.com/clSsui1.png

So to sum it up, we need someone just to create a half sphere with some holes in the side for tunnels, and some tunnel meshes as well. Thanks!
takiwa

Re: Requesting a simple dome mesh w/tunnels

Post by takiwa »

what size do they need to be?

also, these need to be unwrapped and textured, too, I'm assuming...?
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

Yes they need to be textured, just some simple glass transparent textures. If you want, you could just use some place holder textures and I'll make the main ones

They need to be fairly big so we could fit 15-20 buildings in them. And the tunnels need to be about as long as shown in the screenshot I posted above. Sorry if this is a really bad explanation, I can post an ingame screenshot if you need a better understanding for the sizes
takiwa

Post by takiwa »

Jim2102 wrote:And the tunnels need to be about as long as shown in the screenshot I posted above
The screenshot shows no dimensions, so it's very little help. I may have some time to do this, but I would need more information about sizes.