My test map ran out of spawners?

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Swaffy

My test map ran out of spawners?

Post by Swaffy »

I was adding the StuG III G from Road To Rome to my mod today and ran into an issue. It won't spawn. First thing I did was check my debuggers, which did not say anything about the StuG.

I got the StuG to spawn by replacing the vehicle in an already-existing spawner and the vehicle works fine.

So I then checked how many ObjectSpawnTemplates I was using and it showed 98 instances, and my ObjectSpawns showed 99. Is 99 the highest the map will go?
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Diamondback

Re: My test map ran out of spawners?

Post by Diamondback »

That is alot of templates indeed, I would try to reduce them a bit especially if there are some vehicles which you do not use on the map.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Classical Modder wrote:That is alot of templates indeed, I would try to reduce them a bit especially if there are some vehicles which you do not use on the map.
Well it's a testing map so I generally wanna keep every vehicle (plane, sea, land, weapon kits, etc) on the map. I might have to split it up... but I am just curious if there's a way around it.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
freddy

Post by freddy »

For "non critical" things, i just use "template3" "template4" etc on the same spawner.