[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4874: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4875: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Battlefield 1942 Mods, Modding Tutorials. Forums and Mod Downloads. • View topic - Battlefield 1942 Mod Tools

Battlefield 1942 Mod Tools

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers

Re: Battlefield 1942 Mod Tools

Postby Senshi » Fri May 14, 2010 11:31 am

Thanks for the quick updates! Man, you are quite a swirling code devil there!

Another small suggestion: A Sort-possibilty. Currently the files are sorted via names only. Would be nice to also be able to sort alphabetically reverse or Size Up/Down. And an added category File Type would make things perfect. But really, don't bother if it's too much work, that's really only comfort level.
My important tutorials:

Tools and stuff:

Senshi

Postby yanapa » Fri May 14, 2010 1:51 pm

I added a "sort by column" but I dont think it's really usefull due to the "folder dependancy".
About the file type property, you can use find (CTRL+F) to show only specific files (eg: *.con; *.dds)
yanapa

Postby Senshi » Fri May 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Ah, that's true.

By the way, can a moderator move all the BGA-Posts to a new topic maybe? And just put a link there in the first post of this thread? Would keep things more "clean" :) . As BGA is WIP I think there'll be quite a bit of disscusion regarding it in the future.
My important tutorials:

Tools and stuff:

Senshi

Postby assasinseye1 » Sat May 15, 2010 12:30 am

have you guys heard of bfmap editor..not ed42...I cant figure how to work it tho it is weird...
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
assasinseye1

Postby Senshi » Sat May 15, 2010 10:30 am

Yes, but it is unneeded and outdated. Everything the map editor by Madbull can do Ed42 can do better, it's more user-friendly and more stable. The map editor was from the days before the Battlecraft Editor was released...So really, either BC42 or Ed42.
My important tutorials:

Tools and stuff:

Senshi

Postby assasinseye1 » Sun May 16, 2010 10:00 pm

thanks for the tools~ :twisted:
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
assasinseye1

Postby motoko » Sun May 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Could there possibly be BFV support for BGA?
motoko

Postby yanapa » Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 am

What do you mean by Battlefield Vietnam support ? I thought that RFA archives were the same, I just tried one downloaded on the net (AIEV MOD V1.0) and it open without any problem but maybe I miss something?
yanapa

Postby Iced Earth » Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 am

Iced Earth

Postby Iced Earth » Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 am

Iced Earth

PreviousNext

Return to 1942 Modding Discussion