Testers needed for new model.

Ask questions, discuss ideas, get answers
Kuyong_Chuin

Testers needed for new model.

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Let me know what you think of the views of the model.

Ok I have been working on a model from the game into a modified new model. But I need testers to add the new model to the game and see if it works. I had a problem with it at first but I think I figured out what the problem was and fixed it. You can see the new Model pictures and the link at the bottom for the page to download all the new files from here. http://family-genealogy-101.nosolutions ... Chaos.html

The model is built for BF42 if everything test out for it. I can then export the earlier models I did into the correct format to get them uploaded for everyone. Let me know if anyone finds the file or code I need for the new site. See page above for details. Good Luck and enjoy the model hopefully :P :D

PS Is there a way to add a completely new class to BF42 to go along with the classes that are already there? I would like to add the Recon Spec Ops Class to the game for this model.
Last edited by Kuyong_Chuin on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
Kuyong_Chuin

Re: Testers needed for new model.

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Has anyone installed this gun yet? And if so did everything word like it should, textures, sound, scope things like that. I realy need to know so that I can finish Black Mamba's models up. And get more ready for others.
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Thanks and sorry guys someone should have told me that the link had a problem untill I get the html page recode correctly go to the files manually from here. http://family-genealogy-101.nosolutions ... per_Rifle/

Edit: link fixed on webpage. Fixed models and complete Chaos Package coming soon. Hopefully today if I can fix it so it automatically places the files where the are suppose to go. Maybe an installer of some sort. I'll be figuring it out today, I hope. :roll:
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Ok here is the Chaos complete with all the files needed just put them where they go and place the Chaos on one of you kits and have fun. http://family-genealogy-101.nosolutions ... _Files.rar
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

I'll be able to take a look in the next few days too.. just out of action presently ;)
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

fo0k wrote:I'll be able to take a look in the next few days too.. just out of action presently ;)
Thanks I'm having fun with it but I think I need to adjust the "Cappy" round abit it is too powerful to me but I want y'alls input on any design changes. Still wish the colors looked like they do on the texture instead of how bright they turned out in game. If anyone know how to fix this please tell me. I'm here to learn as well as help build models and such.