Battlefield Modding server?

tekk

Re: Battlefield Modding server?

Post by tekk »

Pretty sure this was tried for a few months already and the server remained empty :?
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Yeah I do have an existing 32 slot server courtesy of the Moongamers guys which I'm sure would get used if adminned and maintained. That said If you are able to provide this and perhaps even admin both? that would be excellent. Then we could run a wide range of mods and provide info here in the news section at the top of the homepage.
Coroner47

Post by Coroner47 »

I have have "one" map for battlefield 1942 Desert Combat 0.7 mod that is really really REALLY fun! Its a map called "Rush Hour" ... its perfectly ballanced... helos, tanks, infantry, apc, snipers, whatever... custom skinz. It also has all modes & AI works beautifully! Me & DrSnuggles play it all the time! If u run it on the server... DrSnuggles will play 24/7 most likely!!!! Funnest & most balanced map ive ever made!
Pray hard, die fast
drsnuggles

Post by drsnuggles »

Rush Hour .. this heavily modded map will save the internet !! - Need DC 0.7 !!

drsnuggles

Post by drsnuggles »

Heck, you need ALL Coroner47's modded maps !!
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

drsnuggles wrote:Rush Hour .. this heavily modded map will save the internet !! - Need DC 0.7 !!

It has way too much explosions. A mod gets very boring when every weapon has explosive rounds.
It's too cheap. But the video you posted after this one, about Coroner47's mods, looks very interesting.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™