Exe mods.. Can and can't have? .

Senshi

Re: Exe mods.. Can and can't have? .

Post by Senshi »

But honestly, test it out. GRIT is a damn funny mod and has a lot of typical fook-style "Wow, BF42 can actually do that?"-kind of stuff in it :) .
freddy

Post by freddy »

downloaded it but forgot about it hehe ill check it out tomorrow :)
freddy

Post by freddy »

Senshi wrote:But honestly, test it out. GRIT is a damn funny mod and has a lot of typical fook-style "Wow, BF42 can actually do that?"-kind of stuff in it :) .
Tried it now and i think it was very nice, with some company it could be a blast. A bit tricky with the camera tho, i understand why fo0k want to fix the camera in the exe.
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

yeah its a 1st person cam game really because of the camera issue..

Thank you for the kind words, Senshi heheh :)
Waldek

Post by Waldek »

This is a chalenging question for our scene binary heroes. Do you think it would be possible to do a magic like this? It looks like Dice has left one empty column on the right, thinking about country flags. :) I spotted such custom server modification once, playing the Red Orchestra Ostfront. Am I just dreaming?

Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Hey f00k, how do you feel towards a camera style such as this?

The player would have to rotate the camera manually, but perhaps that will be a bit more challenging, kind of like a driver having to turn his/her head when in 1st person view. I can show you the code if you like the idea. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make the soldier appear when using this "external" camera but at least it works.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™