HARDSTYLERZ Question (SONG)

Anything else, including fun stuff.. and a 'little' spam

HARDSTYLERZ Question (SONG)

Postby mikex222 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:16 am

Does any one know the songs in this video.
if they do I'd really appreciate it thnx.
I don't want the tetris one tho

Image
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
User avatar
mikex222
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Re: HARDSTYLERZ Question (SONG)

Postby motoko » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:40 pm

mikex222 wrote:Does any one know the songs in this video.
if they do I'd really appreciate it thnx.
I don't want the tetris one tho


Haven't heard any of those songs, except for the last one, but I don't remember the name... And besides, I'm not looking through 13,9gigs of music, so if it pops up, I'll tell you.
User avatar
motoko
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm
Location: Dante's 6th Pit of Hell

Re: HARDSTYLERZ Question (SONG)

Postby mikex222 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Tossicità wrote:Haven't heard any of those songs, except for the last one, but I don't remember the name... And besides, I'm not looking through 13,9gigs of music, so if it pops up, I'll tell you.

cool cool thnx.
man nobody knows the 2nd song that plays lol, the one after the tetris song.

is that 13.9gb of just hardstyle or is that in total of all songs

you wouldn't happen to have that dj inphinity hardstyle factory album would ya.. i just simply can't find it.
Image
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
User avatar
mikex222
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Re: HARDSTYLERZ Question (SONG)

Postby motoko » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 pm

mikex222 wrote:
Tossicità wrote:Haven't heard any of those songs, except for the last one, but I don't remember the name... And besides, I'm not looking through 13,9gigs of music, so if it pops up, I'll tell you.

cool cool thnx.
man nobody knows the 2nd song that plays lol, the one after the tetris song.

is that 13.9gb of just hardstyle or is that in total of all songs

you wouldn't happen to have that dj inphinity hardstyle factory album would ya.. i just simply can't find it.

13,9gigs of Hardcore/Style, House, club, and some others. Then I have 7,9gigs of Alternative Rock and Classic Rock(I.e Led Zeppelin, The Doors).

PS: I have DJ Inphinity's Euro Temptations(1-14), but not Hardstyle Factory.
User avatar
motoko
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm
Location: Dante's 6th Pit of Hell

Re: HARDSTYLERZ Question (SONG)

Postby mikex222 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:14 am

Tossicità wrote:PS: I have DJ Inphinity's Euro Temptations(1-14), but not Hardstyle Factory.


Nooooooooooo!!! I'm going to cry till i get it.
Image
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
User avatar
mikex222
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests