BYE GUYS!!

Anything else, including fun stuff.. and a 'little' spam
crazymx3000

BYE GUYS!!

Post by crazymx3000 »

umm...
im quitting modding. uhh... i just thought i should since i suck at modding and i haven't completed one mod yet.
i *might* come back to modding later on but for now im gone.
i bet $100 none of you will miss me anyway :cry: or i might come back because i miss you guys. but still , ill be mapping or modeling or editing some-one Else's mods on certain occasions , lol.
i will be making games instead of mods , games that are awesome but also cheap and use sprites :lol: , if you would like to make games also then click here :
http://www.yoyogames.com/
also click there if you would like to see the types of games that i would be making.
i might also post some of the games i make on this site , so that you guys can see them , lol.

good bye...
HJGF

Re: BYE GUYS!!

Post by HJGF »

well i care now give me my 100 bucks plz :D
motoko

Post by motoko »

I give it a week.
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

Code: Select all

objectTemplate.active forum
objectTemplate.removeTemplate this
:mrgreen:

There's no forum to un-introduce yourself - ever thought about why? Everybody please stop behaving so senslessly weird here, wtf...
Senshi

Post by Senshi »

Wait...you say you don't have the motivation and will to get your head into modding, but you think you can pull off creating a game? Yeah...right.

But, well, hope you find sth. that seems worth sticking to :) .
crazymx3000

Post by crazymx3000 »

Senshi wrote:Wait...you say you don't have the motivation and will to get your head into modding, but you think you can pull off creating a game? Yeah...right.

But, well, hope you find sth. that seems worth sticking to :) .
lol , yea , these games are easy to make though , i quit that cuz the sprites are hard to make and the game making is still confusing. why is everything so hard?!!!
i guess ill just have to stick with playing Zelda... YAY... i love Zelda!

good thing mikex222 gave me a music making program , im doing great... OMG! I SAID I QUIT THIS AND IM STILL CHECKING IT EVERY NOW AND THEN!!!!